Thursday, May 22, 2008

Feeding times two

Suppertime was crazy tonight. I think every child in our family cried at least once. However, while I was cooking, the twins and I thought of the best idea. Birdie prefers fruits over vegetables. Lou Lou fed her green beans and Bear fed her bananas. They quickly figured out which one she preferred, and began saying, "Okay, here comes the medicine. Okay, here comes the good stuff." I got a little bit of video of this. They were shoveling it in her so fast but I don't think she minded. She kept looking back and forth at them like she was watching a tennis match. The reason this was such a good idea is that it entertained 3 out of 4 children for awhile. Also, it would be more difficult for one twin to do all the feeding since alternating fruit and veg. takes more time, and Birdie would be less than patient with a slow feeder.
Very few rooms in the house are a total mess right now, and the laundry baskets are mostly empty! Yay!

No comments: