Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Catching Up - March 2008

Last transfer from written out journal...

March 15 - Lots has happened this month. Lou Lou lost a tooth (March 5) and became a Christian (March 1). She started talking to me about Bible/God. She was really sounding like a preacher. She got on the topic of being a Christian. We started talking about it and I told her that it was her decision and there was no reason to rush. She asked me when I did it, and when I said 7, she said, "I'm not going to be able to wait until then. I want to do it right now." After I got the babies to bed (Bear was with Jimmy), we talked some more and said a sinner's prayer I found in my Bible. After we prayed, she asked me if her name was in the Book (Lamb's Book of Life). I said yes. She asked if her name was close to mine. I said, "I think so". Then she asked if her name would ever be erased. When I said no, she said, "God must have written my name with a Sharpie marker!"
Lou Lou's artwork was up at the mall this week, and Bear has a solo in the BUGZ multiage musical on May 27 and 28.
All of our children are precious gifts from God. Lou Lou is a darling who adores me. Bear is a loving ball-throwing boy who loves to be sweet and aggravates his sisters. Bug is so joyful and is currently in a mild terrible two stage. She is hilarious. Birdie is a laid-back happy girl.
Lou Lou is always ready first when we're going somewhere. Bear is always ready last when we're going somewhere (in a tight contest with Jimmy). Bug sometimes slows us down because of so many things she wants to do by herself. Birdie is our little laid back flexible baby who hangs in there with the rest of us.

No comments: