Saturday, November 29, 2008

Funny stories

So I haven't gotten on here lately and recorded all our funny stories from the past month. I'm going to try to catch up, but probably not tonight. Currently, Jimmy is gone to Chicago to his cousin's wedding. He comes home on Monday, so it's just me and the four children until his return. I've not been feeling the greatest for about the last week and a half, and there's more to do around here with just one grownup in charge. The tag-teaming thing works really well for Jimmy and I, and when he's not around, I usually do okay going solo. However, when I'm already not feeling great, and the work around me is piling up, and the lists in my brain are getting longer and longer, it's easy to become frustrated.

Right now, everyone except me is lying down, but only Birdie is asleep. I may try to add a story or two each time I come to the computer rather than catching up all at once.

No comments: