Saturday, November 29, 2008

New Money

During school, the twins' teacher talked with them a lot about the election. Here are some of the funny presidential comments they made around that time...

Lou Lou said, "Mama, the bad thing about voting for a President is this...If you don't get the one you like, you have to deal with it for four years.":)

After Barack Obama won the election, the twins talked a lot about him moving into the White House. They were excited for his girls that they got to live in the White House and that they were going to get a new puppy. Lou Lou asked me, "Mama, if Daddy were the president, would we get to move in the White House and live there?" When I said yes, she said, "Well, can we ask Daddy if he can try for President next time?" Before I was able to answer, Bear said, "I already asked him. He said he wasn't interested."

Last Sunday, I was getting some money ready for the children to give during Sunday School. The twins said to me, "We need to get some money with Barack Obama's picture on it. He's the new president now!"

No comments: