Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Happy 2009!

So we enjoyed the holidays and the multiple days off. It was nice for everyone to be home together for awhile. Now we're back in the swing of things with school, work, etc. Tonight was Jimmy's first night back in Chapel Hill. He'll be done with graduate school at the end of May. I'm so glad because taking all four of the children to martial arts for Bear's class is not a piece of cake. Tonight we all went, and I felt like everyone was staring at me and my children. It wasn't because we were too loud, but the baby girls were a little cranky. Thankfully, we left there and headed to Mama C's for supper (while I dashed off to PTA). When I got back there to pick everyone up, I enjoyed some of her wonderful broccoli and gingerbread muffins. Now we're home and all four sleepyheads are unbathed and in bed. We did get homework done though.

No comments: